[Talk-us] US local chapter board election results

Richard Welty rwelty at averillpark.net
Wed Oct 12 23:18:28 BST 2011

i have sent out invitations to all new board members to join the board
mailing
list.

another early agenda item is to figure out roles on the new board. in the
past we've talked through who will be president, vp, treasurer,
secretary and
it has been easy and non-controversial, but this board is 80% new and will
clearly be establishing its own dynamic.

richard