[Talk-us] Getting ready for the license change

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Sat Jan 14 23:25:21 GMT 2012

Hi,

On 01/15/2012 12:16 AM, Toby Murray wrote:
>> Not correct; anonymous users are know to OSM with their e-mail address and
>> user name, it's just that these details are never revealed through the API.
>
> Right, which is exactly what is happening in this case, isn't it?

A sorry. I thought that when you said "we have no way of contacting
them" you meant "we the project", which would have been wrong - in fact
these people *have* all been contacted, most of them twice I believe -,
but if you say "we the API users" then yes, we have no way of contacting
them.

Bye
Frederik