[Talk-us] Fwd: LA and other license changeover challenged areas.

Charlotte Wolter techlady at techlady.com
Tue Jan 31 19:16:28 GMT 2012

Hello,

         After reading Martijn's most recent email, I decided to
check my area of LA for potentially missing streets. I found that
portions of West Olympic Boulevard, a MAJOR LA throroughfare, is
among those on death row.
         So, I made a few adjustments and changes to Olympic, fixing
some alignments and adding info, such as number of lanes. Since I've
signed the license, is that enough to preserve Olympic Blvd. from extinction?
         Also, I am wondering why it's on death row in the first
place, since it undoubtedly was brought in originally as part of a
TIGER import. Shouldn't major streets like this be immune from
deletion? In fact, shouldn't anything from a TIGER import be immune?

Best,

Charlotte Wolter

The Four Internet Freedoms

Freedom to know all the terms of a service, particularly any that
would affect the first three freedoms.