[Talk-us] Contacting non-responders with less than a month to go

Phil! Gold phil_g at pobox.com
Wed Mar 7 21:35:06 GMT 2012

* Toby Murray <toby.murray at gmail.com> [2012-03-06 23:09 -0600]:
> kyrbyboy with edits New Jersey

I tried to find kyrbyboy elsewhere online and found likely accounts on
tripadvisor.com and city-data.com.  Neither yielded a reply, and
city-data.com says my message hasn't been viewed.  I think kyrbyboy is
pretty solidly in the not-going-to-respond camp.

--- --
2920 B.C.: A legendary flood sweeps Slashdot, filling up a Borland /
           Inprise story with hundreds of offtopic posts.
                       -- The history of the world, according to Yu Suzuki