[Talk-us] NHD Imports

David ``Smith'' vidthekid at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 00:13:47 GMT 2012

Past NHD imports have made vast multipolygons which can be difficult to
interpret without a view of the whole thing.  This made particular problems
for tiles at home/osmarender, which tried to render the multipolygons without
of places.  Editing these multipolygons may be error-prone too, though need
for such editing should be rare.  If you can somehow limit the size of the
multipolygons, this issue can probably be mitigated.