[Talk-us] Marion and Lane County, Oregon county roads

Paul Johnson baloo at ursamundi.org
Mon Dec 9 07:21:08 UTC 2013

I'm aware that some counties do, in fact, signpost roads, but at least at
the time I was a regular in the Marion/Lane/Benton county area (2006-2009),
those counties did not signpost county route numbers.  Only Marion County
even signposted that you were entering a Marion County highway.  "Welcome
to the Marion County Highway System" inbound at the county line would be
the only sign.  County roads in Oregon, are by and large, named only.
 Hence asking if something changed in the last 3-4 years.