[Talk-us] Turn restriction dispute

Paul Johnson baloo at ursamundi.org
Sun Feb 10 18:56:51 GMT 2013

On Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 11:27 AM, Ian Dees <ian.dees at gmail.com> wrote:

> If you feel there's a problem with a particular mapper please contact the
> mapper and the Data Working Group to help mediate the discussion so that it
> doesn't run rampant and one-sided on the mailing list.

Could we get the DWG in on this thread?  Enough members of this project are
involved in this issue that having this discussion in public where all
parties concerned can by a part of the discussion, or at least see the
thought process on the DWG's part, that it would be a disservice to hide
this in an ivory tower.