[Talk-us] Turn restriction dispute FHP

Skye Book skye.book at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 17:27:46 GMT 2013

If it wasn't this dispute then it would have been another.  At least now there's a precedent set for ground truth and following the local laws.  One of the premises of OSM is that crowd-sourcing and local knowledge improves the quality of the maps, I think this conversation and eventual legal conclusion attained by going to the local authorities is exactly what OSM is about.