[Talk-us] TopOSM 2

Rick Marshall rick.marshall at verticalgeo.com
Mon Feb 25 20:06:11 UTC 2013

I agree with the previous replies.  It looks wonderful.  The
cartography is beautiful.

Serge is right though, the blue text with the white halo for the water
features is difficult to read.  Sometimes it appears a little blurry.
I am not sure a black halo will do the trick either.  What about
changing the color of the text; maybe making it a darker shade of
blue?

I love the hillshading.  It makes the contours "pop".

And your project covers my old stomping grounds.  Couldn't like it any better.

Rick Marshall

--
Rick Marshall, PhD, GISP
President