[Talk-us] [Imports-us] Baltimore Building Outlines Import

Elliott Plack elliott.plack at gmail.com
Sat May 4 16:43:12 UTC 2013

Matthew emailed me last night about this, and I'm excited to see him take over. I hadn't thought to pull the addresses from the parcel network.

I can also confirm the data is public domain. I work closely with the city GIS team in my work at Baltimore County.

Matthew: since your doing addresses, perhaps I should remove some buildings I already brought in.

Building type: you might be able to tell if its classified residential or commercial or whatever from the GIS data.

Looks great overall!

Elliott
—
Elliott Plack