[Talk-us] Mass deletion in shawnee county, ks

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Tue May 28 08:18:03 UTC 2013

I'll quote my previous message to Mike

Everything reverted should have been from April, not from earlier stuff
you were fixing up.

In short, you were told previously to not import without meeting the
requirements, you said you wouldn't import any more, then you did so
anyways.

> I ask only that we find a good
> solution to the issue without just random deletion.

If there's a case where non-imported data was affected, that's something
that can be fixed. Do you have specific object IDs?