[Talk-us] Mass deletion in shawnee county, ks

Mike Dupont jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Tue May 28 03:44:40 UTC 2013

Hi all, I would like some help here. I have spent the past 6 months
working on the shawnee county and now douglass county.. Now paul
norman has decided to delete massive amounts of data and refuses to
even discuss or work with me on this.
Is anyone interested in helping out on this? I feel horrible about
this situation and would like to resolve it. Yes I did not follow all
procedures on this, but have not caused any problems, I have now a bot
to clean up any badly named streets. Also I have dont months of manual
cleanup. this effort is being undermined. I ask only that we find a
good solution to the issue without just random deletion.
thanks
mike

--
James Michael DuPont