[Talk-us] TIGER 2013 Places shapefile for PA?

Toby Murray toby.murray at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 05:00:00 UTC 2013

That ITO map seems to be only looking at ways. If you include relations in
the analysis things should actually be pretty good. There should be a
(mostly) correct boundary relation for every county in the US. At one point
I was the last user to have touched about 40% of them... There may very
well be some cleanup with state/city borders that overlap. I thought I got
most of the state ones although I may have missed some out east.

Toby