[Talk-us] Case studies for TeachOSM

Steven Johnson sejohnson8 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 17:14:35 UTC 2014

Hello listers,

As some of you know, we recently launched the TeachOSM website[1] to
provide resources  for the TeachOSM initiative. Because the aim of TeachOSM
is to provide teachers and instructors with resources to teach basic
geography using the OpenStreetMap platform, we're looking for
1) People to 'test drive' the materials on the site and provide feedback,
and
2) Case studies from teachers and educators who have incorporated OSM in
the classroom

Please have a look at the site, take a look at the sample workflow, and
give us your feedback. Contact me offlist or send a note to
info at teachosm.org

Thanks,

[1] http://teachosm.org/

-- SEJ
-- twitter: @geomantic
-- skype: sejohnson8

There are two types of people in the world. Those that can extrapolate from
incomplete data.