[Talk-us] State Of The Map U.S. 2014 - less than one week left to submit your talk

Martijn van Exel martijn at openstreetmap.us
Tue Jan 28 17:03:09 UTC 2014

Hi all,

State Of The Map U.S. is coming to Washington, D.C. on April 12-13!
The call for participation is open for another few days - until this
Sunday, Feb 2, in fact. We have a good number of great submissions in
already, but we're still waiting for yours :) If you contribute to or
use OSM in an interesting, fun, or innovative way, submit your 200
word abstract now!

Here's the conference web site with the submission link and info:
http://stateofthemap.us/

Also, you have another 2 weeks or so to get your conference
registration at early bird rates. And they're even cheaper if you
become a member of the OpenStreetMap U.S. chapter!

See you in DC,

--
Martijn van Exel
President, US Chapter