[Talk-us] perceptions of OHM and other similar projects

Marc Gemis marc.gemis at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 06:55:40 UTC 2015

Sorry, but I'm not trolling. I just want to understand why the railway
people should get a different treatment.
If you're argument is to better understand why the landscape is like it is
now, then that is also true for razed streets [1]  where the road used to
come closer to the buildings in the north of it,
or razed buildings [2] where the open area in the forest used to be a
holiday center.

regards

[1] http://osm.org/go/0EpMcxF19--?m=&way=36566343
[2] http://osm.org/go/0Esv3v5q?m=&relation=2718260