[Talk-us] Routing on Ferries

Natfoot natfoot at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 18:23:51 UTC 2015

The inherent problem with ferry routes is that they have a schedule.
Routers can't then tell their users how long it is going to take without
that data.

As far as I know we don't have schedule capability within OSM and it is
something that the routers have not pulled not even the big G. The big G is
listing the route as being "Mon-Sun: 7 AM–11:30 PM · every 60 min"  This is
a safe comment even though the schedules change seasonally.

Nathan P
email: natfoot at gmail.com