[Talk-us] Pennsylvania's quadrant routes

James Mast rickmastfan67 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 16 18:35:52 UTC 2015

Paul, if we went with PA instead of SR, people might think to move it back to the main 'ref' tag.  SR works here since they are 'primary' routes and the signs say 'SR' in them.  Kinda like Virginia with it's primary 'VA' and secondary 'SR' tags for it's two different shields, except PA doesn't have the problem with multiple types of shields.

-James