[Talk-us] A note about bags and security at SOTM-US

Bonnie Bogle bonnie at mapbox.com
Thu Jun 4 13:56:52 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,
Thanks for the questions on backpacks at State of the Map US this weekend. We have to follow the standard UN security policies, which limit bags to those smaller than 14" wide x 13" high x 4" deep. We don't know how specifically these policies are followed in person, but to avoid any problems getting in on Saturday we recommend sticking to them as closely as you can.

We also recommend giving their list of what's permitted a thorough read: http://visit.un.org/content/security.

You can expect a process much like airport security when you get to the building.

See you soon!

Bonnie