[Talk-us] Moving historic railroad ways from OSM to OpenHistoricalMap

Natfoot natfoot at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 06:04:01 UTC 2015

Has this user assessed these areas against the Surface Transportation Board
data bank and if the right of way is rail banked?

There is so many situations where to his naked eye on the ground he may not
be able to see it.  To a person like myself I can still find the signs on
the earth of where the railroad once was. We even have roadways that were
built on old right of ways.  I see this act as vandalism of data.

Nathan P
email: natfoot at gmail.com