[Talk-us] Proposal: Sunset ref=* on ways in, favor of relations

Brad Neuhauser brad.neuhauser at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 20:40:14 UTC 2015

Some states have similar pages on the wiki. Many are linked from the list
at the bottom of the US Numbered Highway Relations page:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/United_States_Numbered_Highway_Relations#See_also
One theoretical upside of the wiki lists is that people can leave comments
about what is complete, still to do, etc.