[Talk-us] Check your turn:lanes

Mike N niceman at att.net
Wed Aug 24 23:57:18 UTC 2016

On 8/24/2016 6:19 PM, Jack Burke wrote:

> The problem is, it's breaking the values instead.  I found a section of
> road that I'd added turn:lanes to in order to provide lane guidance at
> an exit.  My original value of "none|none|none|none|none;slight_right"
> was replaced by "||||slight_right".

   I tried to hash this out on the tagging list, and the consensus
seemed to be that the value 'none' was the correct terminology.

https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/tagging/2016-June/029335.html

    I began commenting on changesets, some were corrected by the
original fixer, others I just went back and fixed.

   This message was a direct comment about the task -

https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/tagging/2016-June/029339.html