[Talk-us] Deleting / Closing / Renaming all places in a chain

Mike N niceman at att.net
Wed Sep 7 19:03:18 UTC 2016

On 9/7/2016 2:38 PM, Brian Stromberg wrote:
> My point was only that applying an automated process nationwide without
> any consideration for on-the-ground verification seems likely to make a
> less accurate map.

  For the ITT case, there is presumably a reference on the web site that
lists all schools.  These can be cross-checked against the entity
address or the nearby street if there was no address.

  There are no formal rules about which types of edits can be made
without on-the-ground verification.  At best, we want a chance to review
all automated edits and make the call on a case by case basis.