[Talk-us] We'd like to invite the OpenStreetMap Community this Sunday (8/27) to a Rebuilding Alliance Map-a-thon in Palo Alto, California!

Ryan Gee ryan at rebuildingalliance.org
Fri Aug 25 21:01:28 UTC 2017

Hello HOT Community!

I am writing to invite all in the Silicon Valley area to join us for
Rebuilding Alliance's 'Mapping Palestine' mapathon this Sunday, August
27th.  OSM experts made our 'Mapping Palestine Mapathon' at RightsCon in
Belgium a remarkable success - we're hoping OSM people nearby will join us
for this one.

Our "Mapping Palestine Mapathon" will be held:
     Sunday, Aug. 27th from 11:30am to 1:00pm
     First Congregational Church of Palo Alto
     1985 Louis Road, Palo Alto, CA 94303

This is the start of what we hope will be dozens of future OpenStreetMap
mapathons throughout the SF Bay Area and also throughout the US, in
parallel with an OSM mapping effort that is moving forward in Palestine.

If you can join us, RSVP so we can plan the lunch accordingly.  Hope to see
you there!

Sincerely,

Ryan Gee

Mapping Design Engineer, Rebuilding Alliance

--
*Ryan Gee*

*Executive Assistant*

*Mapping Program Coordinator*
U.S. Office: +1 (650) 651-7165 <%28650%29%20651-7165>