[Talk-us] Ferry durations

m at rtijn.org m at rtijn.org
Wed Jul 12 18:57:02 UTC 2017

Hi all,

Just to let you know, my map team colleagues have been adding a few `duration` tags to ferry routes in BC yesterday. Since this was already established practice, I am only mentioning it now. I am crossposting to talk-us because I wanted to see if folks there have given any thought to ferry duration tagging? The documented practice is to add duration=hh:mm to the way that makes up the ferry route. If you think this is fun to map I could add ferry routes without duration to MapRoulette.

Here is the current state of duration tags in BC: http://overpass-turbo.eu/s/qlE

Martijn