[Talk-us] Help needed, Babcock Ranch near Fort Myers, FL

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Mon May 15 16:07:50 UTC 2017

Hi,

   thanks for the responses.

On 05/15/2017 03:11 PM, Brian May wrote:
> The new Digital Globe Standard imagery shows some of the new
> development.

I re-checked and none of the roads I deleted appear on either DG
imagery, not even something that looks like construction.

The developer who emailed us said: "The data was from an old plan and
does not reflect the current plan, and is certainly not a built roadway
network."

I have indeed overlooked the fact that the original mapper had a source
tag "Charlotte County GIS" so I could have at least confronted the
complainant with that. -- They haven't yet got back to me on my question
of more current plans.

> Also the mapper in question is a very active and detail oriented mapper
> focusing on the Fort Myers area.

I emailed Eraque22 on 08 May and haven't heard back, but they haven't
mapped in 2 weeks so maybe they're on holiday.

Bye
Frederik