[Talk-us] Texas - redacted roads.

Clifford Snow clifford at snowandsnow.us
Thu Oct 12 23:53:50 UTC 2017

On Thu, Oct 12, 2017 at 3:15 PM, Nick Hocking <nick.hocking at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Nathan wrote
>

> has the road listed as REED WILL and with a type of DR.  I've been told
> that this is an acceptable source or road names,
>

> Maybe somebody could drive past this road and report back what the actual
> street signs do say. If they do say "Reed Will" then I will try to contact
> the Austin authorities to clarify the situation.

Nathan,
I haven't been following this discussion closely. Looking at the data from
Austin, the road should be name Reed Will Drive. The pre_dir and pre_type
are null. Plus the full_name is shown as Reed Will Dr.

Let me apologize in advance if I misunderstood your question.

Clifford

--
@osm_seattle
osm_seattle.snowandsnow.us