[Talk-us] Forest Routes

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Tue Nov 20 17:43:47 UTC 2018

It is worth noting that the current shape file available from USDA seems to be more comprehensive than the forest service roads layer available: https://data.fs.usda.gov/geodata/edw/datasets.php?dsetCategory=transportation <https://data.fs.usda.gov/geodata/edw/datasets.php?dsetCategory=transportation>

Perhaps the layer was created based on a filtered or older version of this file. I don’t know who maintains it but it may be due for an update.

Martijn