[Talk-us] Trunk versus motorway

Paul Johnson baloo at ursamundi.org
Fri Nov 30 04:27:56 UTC 2018

The reason for this is both the Gilcrease and the Tisdale are rather
unusual cases where where it's mostly limited access except for a bit at
the end; Tisdale being so short and with 40% of it's total length being at
grade, seemed like a pretty easy "trunk" call.  US 412 and US 75 are better
examples of how highways generally go (both in Oklahoma and the western US
in general) from surface expressways to highway or freeway.