[Talk-us] Alt_names on counties

Joseph Eisenberg joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com
Sat Dec 28 03:58:16 UTC 2019

It's fine to use short_name= if that's a commonly-used shorter name
for a feature, which might be used by a renderer when they want a more
concise name for rendering, for example, and which is still a name
that is in use locally.

I'm just mentioning that it's not necessary to add this to help search
applications only.

- Joseph Eisenberg