[Openstreetmap] london free maps...

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Thu Nov 11 21:34:45 GMT 2004

[Jo Walsh]
> Should i invite them onto this list, as whatever codebase we put
> together won't be london-specific, or would that irritate the
> existing inhabitants?

I can't speak for the rest of the inhabitants, but I wish you all
welcome. :)

It sounds like you have some of the code we have only been discussing
so far, while we have some code you are missing. :)

What is your experience with using GPX as the excange format?  Is all
the information collected included in the format?  Are there existing
tools available to process and visualise the info?