[Openstreetmap] We'll pay for scans

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Mon Jan 3 16:11:44 GMT 2005

[Ted Morgan]
> Since your volunteers will be scanning the streets of London anyway,
> we would be willing to pay them if they collected wardriving data in
> the process.  Let me know if your group would be interested in
> exploring a relationship.

Fascinating idea, being paid to wardrive the neighborhood.  It could
make it a lot easier to collect GPS points. :)

Are you interested in the rest of Europe as well.  I'm trying to map
Oslo, Norway. :)

What kind of payment rates are we talking about here?  Enough to buy
the equipment needed to lend out collection stations?

What kind of exchange format are you using when collecting
information?