[Openstreetmap] Borough boundary

Mike Ryan mike.ryan at redmar.com
Mon Oct 3 13:53:54 BST 2005

Steve

sorry to bang on about this, but this still doesn't seem right to me.
How can I
derive public information? I understand the point that you make about me
copying a map (so, I'll take the page down later). However, surely the
boundaries of my local borough are public information? It's a statement of
fact. If anyone owns that information, it should be Wandsworth Council or the
boundaries commission not some map-maker who has published it on his map.

See, my naiveity comes shining though again! 8-)

Cheers

Mike