[OSM-talk] OSM web forums?

Etienne Cherdlu openstreetmap-L at gj0.net
Tue Apr 4 14:57:50 BST 2006

Having just introduced a couple of new folk to OSM I got some direct
feedback about first impressions:

1) Internet Explorer (with Script Debugging ON): A runtime error has
occurred.  Do you wish to debug?  Line: 25 Error: 'browserName' is
undefined.

2) The panel containing the text "OpenStreetMap is a free editable
map.." disappears once a user has logged in (along with the ads).  It
ought to be there all the time otherwise it looks like something has
gone wrong.

3) Not sure if the wiki navigation panel is customisable, if it is
then it should contain a link back to the main applet page.  It wasn't
easy for either of them to get back once they had delved into the
wiki.

Etienne