[OSM-talk] Merging data sets (was: web site map enhancement, los angeles)

Andy Robinson Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Apr 7 10:14:58 BST 2006

That's an interesting idea Etienne. If we could turn TIGER into a pseudo
trackpoint style then it could be used as a basis for creating data, but
then on the other hand, we would not have valuable real data for other
applications in the huge and vast expanse of the USA that does not have
interested parties editing.

Andy

Andy Robinson
Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk