[OSM-talk] League of capitals

Andy Robinson Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Apr 11 10:04:00 BST 2006

hmm, surprised nothing from the Birmingham area showed up. One of the
densest areas of coverage in the db is centred on Sutton Coldfield (rather
than Birmingham itself). If it's a city issue, then none of the London
borough names below are cities anyway. Or am I missing something?

Nice work though,

Andy

Andy Robinson
Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk