[OSM-talk] Problem with nodes in osmeditor2

Nick Whitelegg Nick.Whitelegg at solent.ac.uk
Tue Apr 11 16:34:22 BST 2006

>I think there is a bug to be fixed first. I have tried some more tests,
>and found that I *can* link segments to nodes downloaded from OSM, but
>*cannot* link them to nodes created locally (e.g. those made by the
>segment tool itself). There is a fairly large tolerance in the mouse
>position when this works, so it looks as if the 'snap' action is there.

The 'snap' action is there, but doesn't (IIRC - been a while since I coded
it) cover the whole of the circle area.

Just a thought - are you in "live update" mode? You won't be able to
create segments on the server if you are not.

If you are, let me know exactly what you're doing so I can try and
reproduce the error.

Nick