[OSM-talk] Problem with nodes in osmeditor2

Andrew Findlay andrew at findlay.org
Tue Apr 11 19:00:16 BST 2006

On Tue, Apr 11, 2006 at 04:34:22PM +0100, Nick Whitelegg wrote:

> Just a thought - are you in "live update" mode? You won't be able to
> create segments on the server if you are not.

Odd - I had tried that before with no success, but it seems to work
now. Not always though: often the first segment created after starting
the app throws a server error. Sometimes I get a server error or a
silent refusal to create segments in the middle of a session. I will
try to narrow down the cases that cause this.

Andrew