[OSM-talk] OGL, OSM, NASA

Erik Johansson erjohan at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 22:44:09 BST 2006

On 4/24/06, Christopher Schmidt <crschmidt at crschmidt.net> wrote:
> > Ok, what is it that you need documented, the wms URLs that are
> > available and the format of the OSM xml format?
> >
> > http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/WMS
>
> Linking to the page where I documented the things I couldn't find isn't
> very conducive to proving that the WMS is well documented ;)

Ah we all make mistakes.. ;-)

well you are right the OSM servers can't really be used in any other
context than the one we have here. Is there something that could have
eased your use of the XML dump?

I feel your pain in this issue, there are some other applications of
the WMS server that are no longer usable because of this limit.

I'm guessing your remark about the api was just based on the
slugginess of API calls?

--
/Erik