[OSM-talk] OGL, OSM, NASA

Andy Robinson Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Apr 24 23:52:46 BST 2006

That's a neat lay-up :-) glad you persevered with it, despite the
difficulties. It takes your kind of approach to see what cool stuff
might be possible with the data. Lets hope OSM can bring in more coders
to work on interfacing so that we can see more of this. By doing it you
have made another plug for what OSM needs.
Thanks.

Andy Robinson