[OSM-talk] London Underground stations?

Joerg Ostertag openstreetmap at ostertag.name
Tue Jul 4 12:32:05 BST 2006

> lack of planning.  Maybe I'm the only one who sends "shitty
> negative emails" when this happens.

Just to compensate the negative part of this mail.
I personally really appreciated the update of the Server. As long as we havn't
got sorted out the performance problems we cannot really handle any big
amount of new contributors. So I personally think, what Steve did was a high
priority task. Yes, it would have been nice if he would have known in advance
that he'll have some spare time and can manage to do the upgrade at that
time. But nevertheless I'm really glad he did the upgrade.

> I asked if Sunday afternoon July 16 is OK for my demo?

Ups, seem like I have missed this polite question too. Sorry for skiming too
fast over the osm mails.

--
Jörg Ostertag (München)

http://www.ostertag.name/