[OSM-talk] OSM-DVD and IoW-CD (was: ANNOUNCE: OSMF)

Tom Carden tom at tom-carden.co.uk
Thu Mar 30 12:13:22 BST 2006

On 3/30/06, immanuel.scholz at gmx.de <immanuel.scholz at gmx.de> wrote:

> Now I want you say what features do you like to see (priorize them please):

As a matter of extreme priority, user tables should be left out.  I
don't want my email address (or password!) freely downloadable to the
whole world.

Of course it's useful to know which parts were edited by the same
person, especially if you're including history information, since this
can help derive a better map.  But this should, I think, be anonymous
wherever it is practical.

Tom.