[OSM-talk] Osmarender 3.0

Tom Chance tom at acrewoods.net
Sun Sep 24 12:57:26 BST 2006

Ahoy,

On Sunday 24 September 2006 12:23, you wrote:
> Announcing a new version of Osmarender.
>
> There is a lot of new stuff in this version.  Highlights include:

Very cool! :)

> * Lots of new rules and symbols in the rules file (thanks to everyone who
> has contributed these, David Groom and Tom Chance especially)

One quick bugcheck... I did a quick osmarender of Reading and the field on
Whiteknights campus is very obviously different shade of green. When I made
the field definition I changed the colours for my Whiteknights campus map. So
the field colour probably wants to be changed back to be the same as your
default green for gardens/parks/etc.

Also, quickly, is there a one-size-fits-all-elements tag we can add to
nodes/segments/ways to tell bits not to display? Something like
svg:display=none but just for particular properties? Because some roads have
a cluster of labels where it is divided into lots of little ways, e.g. road
refs and names around junctions.

Regards,
Tom

--
The struggle against power is the struggle of memory against forgetting
 - Kundera