[OSM-talk] traffic signals at dual-carriageway and complicated intersections

Lachlan Rogers lachlan at rogers.name
Wed Aug 1 06:48:54 BST 2007

I think this is quite a good suggestion.  It would certainly work for the
case where two dual-carriage way roads intersect.  I wonder if there are any
more complicated situations, and if so I wonder how this technique would
look?

I do think that this is better than having an "invisible" way marking the
intersection square on top of the road ways.

- Lachlan