[OSM-talk] Oceantiles

Dermot McNally dermotm at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 20:43:47 BST 2007

Folks,

I've managed to locate the PNG file and instructions for adjusting the
ocean/land tiles. I do need one further tip, though. The README talks
about pure land and sea tiles, which is fair enough. It also talks
about coastline intersects. Is a tile that is otherwise a pure sea
tile considered to have an intersecting coastline in cases where an
island (or islands) is entirely contained within the tile?

Also, as I don't have SVN checkin rights, am I better to request those
rights or to find a kind person prepared to check in my changes?

Thanks,
Dermot