[OSM-talk] Mapnik style in slippy map

Steve Chilton S.L.Chilton at mdx.ac.uk
Fri Aug 3 12:26:30 BST 2007

There are so many features not yet displayed in mapnik that it seemed logical to work through in "popularity" order.
Partly because there is still a lot of confusion about when features are agreed or not, and if so what they should be exactly.
Frequency of use shows some kind of acceptance, although I hear what you are saying about some being inherantly low-scorers because of what they are. Without wishing to cause an avalanche I will look at windmill some time shortly (see http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Proposed_features/Windmill). The good thing is that there is a PNG image there which can be used.

Cheers
STEVE