[OSM-talk] Is gosmore broken with the latest planet file?

Nic Roets nroets at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 19:03:32 BST 2007

>>   wayBuildType *w = (wayBuildType *) calloc (sizeof (*w), 3000000);

That was the new thumb suck value.

> I would like to include information about where to send patches and
> improvements

I don't mind where the latest code is stored, as long as
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Gosmore
tells you where the "best" version is and what it does.

> Also, would it be an idea to change the path to gosmore.pak
Feel free to change it. For creating packages a short term solution
may be to hardcode it to something like /usr/share/gosmore/gosmore.pak