[OSM-talk] Potlatch and the destruction of good work (N6 Ireland)

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Wed Aug 8 22:33:07 BST 2007

Hi,

> The situation (as unfortunate as it is) is that I have no authority
> to release that information, and indeed under UK data protection laws
> it would quite likely be illegal to do so.

Would it be legal for you to send that guy an email saying that some of
his edits are being discussed on this list (+URL of posting) and that
while his identity was of course protected it would be very helpful if
he could contact Dermot McNally or so?

I mean, that person probably has good intentions and would have talked
to us long ago if he knew we were discussion his work.

Bye
Frederik