[OSM-talk] Notebook scans

spaetz osm at sspaeth.de
Mon Aug 13 09:55:41 BST 2007

On Mon, Aug 13, 2007 at 01:03:38AM +0100, 80n wrote:
> No, it's not about mistrust, but more about respectability.  An academic
> paper that doesn't quote its sources is open to all kinds of criticism and
> doubt.

I'm not doubting you, but wanting to create accountability out of thousands of scribbled notebook pages which, after some weeks not even the creators can decipher anymore? I wish you much fun with that :-). Nevertheless, I find those pages cool, but I honestly doubt they will help you or your lawyers a lot.

spaetz