[OSM-talk] Korean roads and highways

Jeffrey Martin dogshed at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 09:46:03 BST 2007

You could look at a kind of road in the US and say it's kinda like
a particular kind of road in the UK, but I'm not sure that will work.

For example one part of a US Highway (black and white shield) might look
like a UK motorway, another part like a UK secondary road, another part like
UK tertiary road, and another part like a UK trunk road. I think these are
completely
different systems.

Most maps in the US have some way of showing the kind of road using the
style
of the line in addition to the various symbols that show what route system
it is
a part of.

Of course I could be wrong. All I know about the UK system is what I found
on this wiki page: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Key:highway

http://bowlad.com